Update: We will have further updates from May to June 2022.
Half of our employees are currently experiencing covid symptoms again. We are very sorry for any delays caused.
We also know that some countries/regions are having outbreaks at this time. Stay safe and strong!
What will be updated:
1. Unconditional refund channel will be closed on May 10th. If you want to cancel your order, please do so as early as possible.
2. We will count the remaining orders. For orders we cannot ship, we will process refund automatically, you do not need to submit a ticket. For orders we can ship but cannot guarantee the time of shipping, we will push back the expected shipping date — Please note that checking orders will take time.
3. Some countries (such as US and Australia) will have the option to combine orders to reduce shipping fees — Website is being upgraded and tested. It will take time to add this feature. We will also add a feature of address change between different countries/regions. Our customer service team is learning how to calculate the shipping difference at this time - in the queue.
4. Additional commerce platforms will be used such as Amazon - in progress.
5. Addtion of distribution centers such as Taiwan - almost done.
6. Novel reading website will close operation to prepare for further updates (There will be a poll for new features), there will be more information later - in the queue.
7. Our BBS will resume regular operation - in the queue.
8. We no longer offer Gift Card purchase, but you still can use the Gift Card you purchased before - done.
9. We will bring back offline pickup — specific locations TBD. It will take some time - in progress.
10. Customer service website will be upgraded. We will try to connect our website to Shopify so that buyers can log into their Shopify accounts to request for modifications on orders — This feature will take time and at this point we are not sure if it's entirely doable - analysis & discuss.
For projects that require time, we will try to complete them as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if there are any questions, please send email to email@example.com
We thank you for your patience.